WHEN the government-enforced enhanced community quarantine (ECQ) that aims to stop the spread of the Coronavirus Disease-2019 (CoViD-19) outbreak is already lifted, Maxus Philippines is ready to reopen its dealerships and welcome customers, albeit under the guidelines of modified business operations in order to safeguard the health, security, and well-being of staff and customers.
“By the time we are permitted to operate and our customers allowed to visit our dealerships once again, we will implement certain guidelines, procedures, and systems in order to ensure our readiness and guarantee the safety of our employees, business partners and customers,” Maxus Philippines’ General Manager Reginald See stressed.
Starting on the day Maxus dealerships reopen its doors, customers will still be greeted with the same caring professionalism, expertise, and courtesy as before, but with added measures to ensure their health and personal protection, including simple and accepted practices such as facemasks and hand sanitizers.
Customers (scheduled and walk-ins) will be required to wear facemasks. If they forget to bring one, the dealer will provide, and must be worn all the time the customer is in the dealership. Other actions to be taken at Maxus dealerships include:
Body temperature screening for customers. If the reading exceeds 37 degrees C, the customer shall be refused entry, and asked to seek medical assistance. Maintaining physical distancing of at least one meter (3.3 feet) from other customers and staff when within the premises. The use of hand sanitizers which are located in strategic locations will be highly encouraged.
Aftersales services are by appointment only. Customers are advised to call their Maxus dealers first.
Every Maxus Philippines’ dealership ensures that its operations’ staff, sales, service, and delivery crew follow the safety protocols as enumerated in its Dealership Operations Safety Measures:
- Facilities such as the customer lounge, comfort rooms, and door handles will be regularly disinfected.
- Application of protective material to vehicles’ seats, steering wheel covers, shift knob, floor mat, and bumper covers throughout the time the vehicle is being serviced.
- Use of disposable gloves and proper protective gear by service team throughout the entire service process, from receiving to releasing. Car keys will be sanitized before turnover to the customer.
- Proper disposal of any used parts left in the car.
- At the billing/invoicing, staff will wear masks and gloves and maintain proper physical distancing. Only sanitized pens will be offered to customers for their signatures, and payment cards shall be disinfected before and after transactions. Change for money payments shall be disinfected prior to handing out to customers.
- For proper physical distancing among staff, only 50% of the service workforce will report on site, while the rest will remain on a work-from-home or stay-at-home status.
Vehicle pick-up and delivery services, express check-ins, and home car care services are subject to prevailing quarantine conditions of the different local governments.
To schedule an appointment, or to know more details about Maxus Philippines’ dealership operations, log on to www.maxus.com.ph. Maxus showrooms are located at: Maxus Mandaluyong Greenfield District at 833 Sheridan Street, Barangay Highway Hills in Mandaluyong City (02-5585823); Maxus Quezon Avenue at 1229 Quezon Avenue, Quezon City (0917-8720464/0977-8228585); Maxus Taguig South at 6140 P. Cayatano Blvd. Brgy. Ususan, Taguig City (0917-8001076); Maxus Cebu along Soriano Avenue in the North Reclamation Area, Mabolo, Cebu City (0917-867-5734) and Maxus Iloilo in Bgry. Taft North, Mandurriao, Iloilo City (0936-9534345).