There’s nothing better than a reliable commercial vehicle to get your business well on the road to recovery. If you own or operate a fleet of Hyundai trucks or buses, you’re in good company because you do not only have quality vehicles to move your enterprise; you also have full support from Hyundai Trucks and Buses After Sales to get you ready for the next quarter.
Count on Hyundai Asia Resources, Incorporated (HARI), the official distributor of Hyundai trucks and buses in the Philippines, to be your “Partner In Every Way” in maintaining the road worthiness of your vehicles, with great discounts on parts for Preventive Maintenance Service (PMS), General Job (GJ), and even labor rendered during these activities.
From March 10 to May 31, 2021 the “Hyundai Partners in the Drive” promo offers 10% discount on selected PMS parts—oil filter, oil gasket, air filter, fuel filter, aircon filter, and air dryer filter cartridge. You can also get 15% off on GJ parts and 10% off on labor. All these at participating Hyundai Trucks and Buses dealerships and service centers:
- Hyundai Trucks and Buses Alabang, Block 13 Lot 1 Phase 3 Commerce Avenue, Filinvest Corporate City, Muntinlupa
- Hyundai Trucks and Buses Baliwag, DRT Highway, Pagala, Baliwag, Bulacan
- Hyundai Trucks and Buses Cabanatuan City, Km 108 Maharlika Highway, Brgy. Sumacab Este, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija
- Hyundai Trucks and Buses Clark, LGC Automotive Services Building, M. Roxas Highway, Freeport Zone, Clark, Pampanga
- Hyundai Trucks and Buses Dasmariñas Cavite, Emilio Aguinaldo Hi-way, Salitran I, Dasmarinas, Cavite 4114
- Hyundai Trucks and Buses Davao, Km. 10, Brgy. Sasa, Davao City, Davao del Sur
- Hyundai Trucks and Buses Iloilo, Mc Arthur Drive, Tabuc Suba, Jaro, Iloilo City
- Hyundai Trucks and Buses Manila Bay, D. Macapagal Boulevard, Cor. Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue Extension, Pasay City
- Hyundai Trucks and Buses Naga City, Km 442, Maharlika Hi-way, Brgy. Del Rosario, Pan-Philippine Highway, Naga
- Hyundai Trucks and Buses Santiago City, Km 335 Batal, Santiago, Isabela
On its fifth year in the business this 2021, HARI CV continues to support the country’s efforts to recover and rebuild from the pandemic with its line-up of programs headlined: “Hyundai Transform-nation Business”.
Affirmed HARI CV President and CEO, Ms. Maria Fe Perez-Agudo, “We, at Hyundai Trucks and Buses Philippines, in partnership with the business community, our 16 dedicated CV dealers and service centers, and the nation, shall continue to provide a fleet of quality, reliable, safe, and efficient trucks and buses and, more importantly, service that champions the needs of our hard-working entrepreneurs in the new normal. We aim to build partnerships that last well into the better normal that we all hope for.”
HARI CV is proud of its award-winning service heritage. In September 2020, Hyundai Motor Company (HMC) awarded HARI CV as Best in After-sales Operations, besting over 50 Hyundai CV distributors worldwide, and even with a pandemic raging on in the country. The award is HARI CV After-sales’ third, and the latest in its roster of awards, including the Regional Distributor of the Year awards in 2017 and 2018, the first Hyundai Truck and Bus World Skill Olympics 2018, and the Regional Excellence Award for Asia and Pacific in 2017—all achieved within a span of 4 years since HARI assumed sole distributorship of Hyundai Trucks and Buses in 2016.
The Hyundai Partners in the Drive promo runs from March 10, 2021 to May 31, 2021. Know more about Hyundai Trucks and Buses and the Partners in the Drive promo at www.hyundai.ph. To request for a quote on any of Hyundai’s commercial vehicles log on to Hyundai e-B2B: easy Booking to Buying: https://bit.ly/HyundaieB2B.