New capabilities deliver collaboration services, enhanced governance and federated policy administration, and streamlined content distribution
ASG Technologies, a leading provider of solutions for the information powered enterprise,
- Enhanced Content Management Services: Enables employees and collaborative workgroups to create and update documents with full version control. Documents stored in Mobius utilize a policy wrapper to govern content-driven interactions such as workflows, redaction and legal holds.
- Sophisticated Information Governance Services: Allows administrators to uniformly and concisely apply complex business rules to meet stringent data security, governance and privacy regulation needs, that are managed through a centralized records management and policy administration editor. This allows administrators to “set and forget” rules governing content access, view, use and distribution across Mobius and federated repositories.
- Unified Content Federation: Empowers administrators to reduce content sprawl and uniformly apply advanced redaction policies to information automatically, or “on the fly,” through application-level integration for federating multiple content silos and information stores.
- Streamlined Content Distribution Services: Arms developers with a unified set of REST APIs that support content distribution and workflows guaranteeing delivery across web, mobile and print channels.
- Modernized Infrastructure Deployment: Simplifies deployment and maintenance of Mobius for IT leaders. Supports on-premises, cloud and hybrid operating environments through Docker container orchestration via Kubernetes.
ASG is committed to helping its customers accelerate their business transformation initiatives while mitigating privacy, security and compliance concerns. Customers using Mobius 10.1 improve their visibility into unstructured content and disparate repositories throughout their organization. ASG-Zenith, announced in late 2019, provides existing ASG Mobius customers a new approach to automating processes and delivering content-rich applications while ensuring compliance as regulations evolve.
“IT leaders need to modernize and transform their infrastructure while also improving their organization’s ability to govern and secure information,” said Doug Johnson, Vice President of Product Management for Content Services at ASG. “Our latest investments make it easier for them to do so by consolidating and federating content stores and governance policies, migrating content to the cloud, and improving interoperability with business systems and applications.”
“The introduction of Mobius 10.1 marks not only ASG’s latest content services innovation, but also a notable step forward in helping businesses effectively balance digital transformation with compliance demands,” said Mike Mahon, President and CEO at Zia Consulting, Inc. “ASG’s ability to deliver critical content services at scale makes them a critical partner to Zia and our customers. We are confident that Mobius will continue to be in high demand as the ability to effectively govern, distribute and secure content across an organization—and its many systems—remains core to successful enterprise operations.”
For more information, check out our blog post on the new release. Or, you can learn more by joining our Mobius Content Services webinar, No App Left Behind: Completing your Content Transformation to the Cloud, at 1:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, April 2. You can also learn more about ASG Mobius by visiting our Content Services page, or about ASG-Zenith by visiting our Digital Automation Platform page.