There’s nothing like a good night’s sleep for that healthier and happier felling. Sleep helps reduce stress, improves your attention and concentration, takes care of your emotional well-being, and can help improve your memory. It is also said to keep your heart healthy, strengthen your immune system, lower your blood pressure, reduce your chances of diabetes, and help maintain your weight.
The American Academy of Sleep Medicine recommends that adults should get at least seven hours of sleep each night. And having the right beddings can contribute to that good night’s sleep.
The good news is that you can enjoy up to 70% off discounts on bed and bath essentials with SM Home’s Mattress and Linen Sale until February 28.
Do keep the following tips from SM Home in mind when shopping for essentials:
1. Look for Thread Counts that are between 200 and 400, for smooth, soft and breathable feel.
2. Choose the right quality material for bed covers. Cotton and Bamboo are organic materials– breathable, anti-microbial and eco-friendly.
3. Opt for Weighted Blanket for its therapeutic effect– a deep pressure stimulation to relieve pain, lessen anxiety and improve mood.
4. Update your mattress every five to eight years. This helps ease tension at the back and prevent aches and pains.
5. Wash beddings in warm water at least once a week, using gentle laundry detergent if you have allergies. Change your type of bedding in season. Microfiber beddings are best for cold weather while opt for cotton sheets in the summer.
Shoppers can now also place their orders online through The SM Store’s Call to Deliver and ShopSM app. For more info and updates, follow them at SM Home at the SM Store on Instagram or visit the smstore.com website.